Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Obama Deception- YouTube Video


So, for the YouTube video that I had to write about I choose a video that had an extreme title and I figured it would be interesting and somewhat controversial. Despite my previous posts on how I feel that conspiracy theories are bogus and how they are held together with shaky theories, I do find them quite fun. This video outlines the Obama Administration is part of a greater international government which actually is in control of everything. This states that the last real President of the United States was JFK and we all know what happened to him. It also talks about how the world is run by the military industrial complex and that they are run by the heads of the world banks.
This stuff is the kind of conspiracy theory type program I would expect to see on YouTube. I would not expect to see it on TV just because it really pushes the limit of what most people could take as relevant information. It also seems that the corny music and mediocre editing don't do the film that much justice. I think that parts of this are comical, with a scene with a news crew leaving a hotel where a press conference is going to happen and saying that they are being tailed when the guy gets out of his car and goes to Moes. I would ask to take a look for yourself, its long so just sample it if you like but it is pretty interesting if not entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment