Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rush Limbaugh

The impression I got from Limbaugh is a man that is afraid of change and is an honest to God Republican. I don't know if anyone senses this when they watch or hear this man speak but I truly feel that he has become delusional. I suppose that when you're that old and racist its hard to say anything positive about anyone. Its also interesting because at first I thought he was only anti democratic party. It seems that he even hates on members of his own party if he thinks that they're weak or to sympathetic to liberal issues. He also thinks that when Obama was elected that many people felt that they couldn't speak badly about him because they were afraid of being called racists. I personally think this idea is nonsense and that anyone who is in politics, white or black, should be able to criticize their candidate without being considered a racist as long as their criticism does not involve racially charged statements. 
Another thing about this man is that he tends to twist the facts in order to make his rants more convincing. He also uses emotion, like most people that are trying to sell anything, to gain support of his crazy accusations. Rush needs to retire in my opinion, or at least think of better ways to support his arguments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment